- Fortran Pastebin
- Open Fortran Parser - ANTLR-based parsing tools supporting Fortran 2003.
- IRPF90 is a Fortran programming environment which helps the development of large Fortran codes by applying the Implicit Reference to Parameters method (IRP).
- findent - indents fixed and free format Fortran sources, and converts from fixed format to free format.
- FTNCHEK - static syntax analyser for Fortran 77 by Robert Moniot. Very useful for checking old code. FTNCHEK is now a Sourceforge project, with the aim of bringing it up to date for Fortran 90.
- Perl for Fun and Fortran- scripts to modify Fortran code and build make files.
- fmake - Small script for easy creation of makefile for Fortran (standard 90 or higher) projects